Thinking of getting married on the beach? Congratulations! Here are a few things you should know.
- You may get married on the public strand as long as you do not obstruct pedestrian or vehicular traffic.
- No glass is allowed on the beach. You may put up tents and chairs as long as they are REMOVED by sunset.
- No permit is required from Town Hall to have a ceremony on the strand.
- You cannot rent the gazebo at Halstead Street. You may get married there if you wish, but you cannot put up any lighting of any kind nor can you restrict pedestrian traffic in any way.
- The Holden Beach Pavilion and Bridgeview Park are available to rent. Links to the rental applications can be found in the download section below.
Please feel free to contact us at (910) 842-6488 with any questions.